The latest report titled “Isophthalic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the production process of the Isophthalic Acid.
|Product Name||Isophthalic Acid|
|Process Included||Isophthalic Acid Production From Oxidation Process|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Isophthalic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Isophthalic Acid Production Process:
- Isophthalic Acid Production From Oxidation Process: This report presents the economics of Isophthalic Acid production from the Oxidation Process. The production of isophthalic acid is done by employing the oxidation process that uses m-xylene. During the procedure, by oxidising p-xylene Isophthalic acid is produced. The product is divided into isophthalic acid as an intermediate crude isophthalic acid (CIA). The CIA is further hydrogenated and purified in order to get isophthalic acid as the final product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/isophthalic-acid-production-from-oxidation-process/requestsample
Isophthalic acid is a benzene dicarboxylic acid, which implies that benzene is replaced by carboxy sets at positions 1 and 3. Phosphoric and terephthalic acids, respectively, are the other two isomers of benzene dicarboxylic acid. It is a coupled isophthalate acid that emerges as a white material with a pale colour and sinks in water.
The Isophthalic Acid market is driven by the expanding demand for PET bottles that employ the acid in their manufacturing. The demand for PET bottles is growing owing to their properties, like being transparent, lightweight, colourful, and easy to carry, making them ideal for packaging and transporting liquids. This is furthering the market’s demand.
In addition, the rising shift towards isophthalic acid as thermal and electrical insulation coating is boosting its market demand. Isophthalic acid also acts as an intermediate compound which is used in polymers for providing thermal and electrical resistance furthering the market’s expansion. Among the synthetic fibre, Polybenzimidazole fibre is used to fabricate high-performance protective gear for firefighter’s gear, aircraft wall fabrics, astronaut spacesuits, and high-temperature gloves, which is expected to drive the market demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Isophthalic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Isophthalic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Isophthalic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Isophthalic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Isophthalic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Isophthalic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Isophthalic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Isophthalic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Isophthalic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Isophthalic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Isophthalic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Isopropyl Alcohol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isopropyl-alcohol
- Isophorone Diisocyanate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isophorone-diisocyanate
- Isosorbide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isosorbide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA