The latest report titled “Ammonia Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ammonia.
|Process Included||Ammonia Production From Natural Gas|
Ammonia Production From Heavy Oils
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonia production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonia Production Process:
1. Ammonia Production From Natural Gas: This report provides the cost structure of ammonia production by Haber Process. During this method, hydrogen produced by natural gas is mixed with nitrogen when the iron is present in order to produce ammonia. At first, natural gas undergoes desulphurisation, producing H2O and is then sent into a preliminary reformer where hydrogen is formed by reacting methane. The gas is then chilled and shipped into a secondary reformer, where ammonia is finally produced by adding nitrogen.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/ammonia-production-from-natural-gas/requestsample
2. Ammonia Production From Heavy Oils: This report provides the economy of producing ammonia by the partial oxidation method. The process requires heavy feedstocks like heavy fuel oil and coal. The partial oxidation method includes a Gasification chamber, Air Separation Unit (ASU), and soot and sulphur removal. First, the ASU carries out the production of oxygen and pure nitrogen. After this, Gasification takes place, resulting in the production of hydrogen from oxygen and hydrocarbon. In this process, impurities like soot and sulphur are introduced, which are then removed.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/ammonia-production-from-heavy-oils/requestsample
Ammonia (NH3) is a colourless and poisonous gas which has a familiar bad odour. It is made up of nitrogen and hydrogen and is primarily produced by the anaerobic decay of plant and animal matter. Ammonia is produced naturally as a result of human activity. It is an anhydrous and hygroscopic (readily soaks moistness), can be dissolved in water, and in exposure to air, it turns to gas.
The market for Ammonia is witnessing rapid growth due to its main application in the soil added on farms as it works like a key raw ingredient in fertilizers which find use in farm crops, lawns, and plants. Furthermore, many cleaners used for both household and industrial cleaning include Ammonia as a leading agent, which is boosting the market growth further. Moreover, it has the function of a refrigerant gas which is used in the purification of water supplies and to make many chemicals which are furthering the market’s expansion. Also, other end-user products which can be made using Ammonia are plastics, explosives, pesticides, textiles, dyes etc., which are propelling the market forward.
Key Questions Answered in the Ammonia Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ammonia market?
- What are the various processes used for Ammonia production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ammonia?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ammonia?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ammonia?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ammonia?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Ammonia production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ammonia production?
- What is the time frame for Ammonia plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ammonia?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Aluminum Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminum-chloride
- Aluminum Hydroxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminum-hydroxide
- American Peppermint Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/american-peppermint
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA